Two Mongolian women in traditional dresses on Flickr.
Two young ladies in full traditionnal tenue. These dresses are used only for important celebrations such as the NAadam festival of weddings.
Ulan Bator, Mongolia, July 12, 2007.
visit us at www.bm-photo.ch
© BM-photo | stephanie borcard & nicolas metraux
- yesbeata likes this
- chrisleather likes this
- babywaffle reblogged this from thevulgarizm
- urbsantiquafuit likes this
- tajflova likes this
- susanandthebanshees likes this
- inthepatchworks likes this
- legionnaire-chan reblogged this from minimongol
- whatorestlikes likes this
- atlanticagalactica likes this
- of-wats-and-wasabi likes this
- zindagieksafarhaisuhana reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- sinsins likes this
- domovoyshka reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- domovoyshka likes this
- mongolie likes this
- mohxoo likes this
- matlalihuitl likes this
- gsaroso likes this
- idenium reblogged this from minimongol
- acheiropoietos likes this
- frauluther reblogged this from minimongol
- frauluther likes this
- minseok-winner likes this
- madnessmadness reblogged this from minimongol
- minimongol reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- bm-photo-ch posted this
Pictures from Asia and beyond !
Lay back and enjoy ! Subscribe via RSS.