Two Mongolian women in traditional dresses on Flickr.
Two young ladies in full traditionnal tenue. These dresses are used only for important celebrations such as the NAadam festival of weddings.
Ulan Bator, Mongolia, July 12, 2007.
visit us at www.bm-photo.ch
© BM-photo | stephanie borcard & nicolas metraux
- bauasia reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- chrisleather likes this
- creepette reblogged this from thevulgarizm
- urbsantiquafuit likes this
- fridasunibrow likes this
- susanandthebanshees likes this
- inthepatchworks likes this
- fascist-chan reblogged this from minimongol
- whatorestlikes likes this
- atlanticagalactica likes this
- of-wats-and-wasabi likes this
- zindagieksafarhaisuhana reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- sinsins likes this
- pahavalo reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- pahavalo likes this
- mongolie likes this
- mohxoo likes this
- matlalihuitl likes this
- gsaroso likes this
- itsnatemo reblogged this from minimongol
- acheiropoietos likes this
- frauluther reblogged this from minimongol
- frauluther likes this
- minseokyungsoo likes this
- madnessmadness reblogged this from minimongol
- minimongol reblogged this from bm-photo-ch
- bm-photo-ch posted this
Pictures from Asia and beyond !
Lay back and enjoy ! Subscribe via RSS.